Your voices count! This is the core principle of the International Youth Peace Conference Association (IYPCA) which aims at creating a collaborative environment where participants can explore the links between peace, climate change, ecology, food, and international politics.
The objective of this conference is to bring together young people from all walks of life and from all countries across the globe to join us in:
- Generating new ideas and approaches to meet the challenges of climate change;
- Cultivating a better understanding of the trade offs in managing the impacts of climate change;
- Fostering better communication and leadership skills;
- Taking an active stand against war, hatred and ignorance;
- Making this conference a truly exciting, once in a life time experience.